REFLECTOR: Velocity XLRG for sale

RBrim rbrim at PerformanceSolutionsTech.com
Sat May 3 11:08:42 CDT 2008


Just got back from a long cancer surgery and the reality of not being able
to sustain my medical going forward, so am forced to sell my XLRG.  I had
Mark Machado and team (including Scott Baker) build this for me on the west
coast in 97/98 era.

I I have basic steam engine guages, the only avionic extra's are a:
VM1000 engine monitoring system
Apollo GX60 GPS and sign-off for approach on this aircraft
S-Tec20 autopilot
True-Track Altitude-hold     

I've done lots of improvements mechanically, including:
Re-hinged the doors from the front,
Cleveland Brakes,
New Toe Brake design,
Stall fences, vgs, etc.

Let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested, I'm planning on
pricing it just below $150k.  It's currently hangered in Brookings, OR.



Rodney Brim, Ph.D.
CEO, Performance Solutions Technology, LLC
(707) 487-3000
Blog, www.ManagePro.com/Blog





More information about the Reflector mailing list