REFLECTOR: Velocity Models

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Mon Mar 31 19:42:47 CDT 2008


For what it's worth...I own a clamshell Velo and it's actually 
registered as a  "VELOCITY FXD GR STD".  I've seen others that were 
registered before Velocity Inc. even introduced the XL and they are 
referred to as "Standard".

*
 <http://www8.landings.com/cgi-bin/nph-search_ac?pass=101749714&pattern1=0560510&fld_nr1=0>*



Greg Poole wrote:
> Pedantics perhaps...in current Velocity lingo/convention/factoryspeak, I
> believe the "standard" refers to the fuselage size with "Elite" qualifying
> the gull wing doors (though this has not carried across to the XL models -
> probably because they never came out with anything but gull wing doors).
> Most people talk about the Clamshell or Top Door in simply referring to the
> old discontinued models - I've never heard anybody referring to them as the
> standard - particularly now that they are no longer in production.
>
> Nuff already!
>
> Greg 
> greg at pooledresources.com.au 
>  
>  

-- 
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG
N83DP



More information about the Reflector mailing list