REFLECTOR: need some exhaust

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Mar 31 20:04:57 CDT 2008


Doug

Call up Custom Aircraft Parts
1-800-561-1901
1-619-561-5757

http://www.customaircraft.com/

They can make any exhaust and you know you'll be getting the best..

I don't have any association to them other than I'm a very satisfied 
customer for over 10 years

Scott


doug.holub at tx.rr.com wrote:
> For 3 weeks I've been trying to buy a forward facing exhaust system from the factory for my IOX-360. They sold the last one they had the day before I called them, and now they are having supplier trouble, and don't know when they will get some more in stock. 
> 
> My engine is assembled at the shop, but he doesn't want to run it without an exhaust system. Does anybody have any kind of 0-360 exhaust system I could borrow for a week or so?
> 
> Alternatively, could I just go to an automotive exhaust shop, give them the dimensions, and have them build me some?
> 
> Doug Holub
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 

-- 

-
     Truth : the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable 
of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed 
by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death.

     Richard Childers


More information about the Reflector mailing list