REFLECTOR: langth for throttle and mixture cables

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:40:55 CDT 2008


thank you a bunck that link will be helpfull. Jeff


From: tonybabb at alejandra.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:00:05 -0700Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: langth for throttle and mixture cables



Jeff,
 
You don't need a login to access the Velocity Store part of the website. Here's a link to the engine accessories page http://www.velocityaircraft.com/Velocity%20Store/Enginesandaccessories-WheelsandBrakes/engine_accessories.html, it says 
 




Push/Pull with friction lock
STD 13ft
$80.00

XL pilot 15ft 6in
$98.60

Continental 
pilot and all
XL copilot 16ft 6in
$101.50
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cheers,
 
Tony
SEFG 62% done, 78% to go
www.alejandra.net/velocity


-----Original Message-----From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Jeff HowellSent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:46 PMTo: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders listSubject: Re: REFLECTOR: langth for throttle and mixture cablesI would like to put push pull cables with a friction lock. I do not have access to the factory website yet. They want me to pay some $300.00 do get access to there site before they sell me any parts and get access to the builders page... I am eventually going to do this but I am trying to save a little money. Money is tight right now so that is why I ask...Thanx Jeff


From: amillin at sbcglobal.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:58:33 -0400Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: langth for throttle and mixture cables


Jeff,
 
I see you haven't gotten a response yet, so...  I don't know what kind of cables you currently have.  I'm not sure exactly what type of cables you are wanting to install.  The "push-pull" cables the factory sells are pretty good.  They are the right length and I believe they sell them at a reasonable price.  Unless you want to do something different, I would recommend that you check with the factory.
 
Andy


-----Original Message-----From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Jeff HowellSent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:03 PMTo: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders listSubject: Re: REFLECTOR: langth for throttle and mixture cablesI am planning on upgrading my throttle quadrant to push pull cables. I was wondering what length cables are being used, and if aircraft spruce would be a good place to buy them. I have a SE RG. Also if i was wondering if any one has some pics of the roll trim cable and assy. it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx Jeff

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win. 

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080331/a3033b6d/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list