REFLECTOR: reservoir
Lou Stedman
stedmanlou at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 30 11:48:02 CDT 2008
Thanks to all who responded to my call for the master cylinder parts. I
think I am covered. This group is great.
Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Michalk" <michalk at awpi.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: reservoir
>I replaced my brake master cylinders. I may still have the originals
> with the reservoir if that's what you need.
>
> Lou Stedman wrote:
>> Hi All.
>> I am wondering if anyone with an older Velocity can help me with some
>> information. My Velocity is serial # DM100. It was built by Dan in 1989.
>> I am going through a conditional inspection now and need to order a
>> part. The part I need is the plastic, clamp on, master cylinder
>> reservoir. I have tried without success to get the information from
>> Velocity. I am told that my master cylinder comes from a Datson, B210,
>> hydraulic clutch cylinder. I am told that I can order them through NAPA.
>> I even got a part number (#197) from someone as the part number I need.
>> When I ordered that part number, it turned out to be a rebuild kit with
>> o-rings etc., not the reservoir I am looking for. If anyone can tell me
>> the year Datson, I can try to track it down. Any help you can give will
>> be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Lou Stedman
>> Velocity N7044Q
>> Olean, NY
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list