REFLECTOR: reservoir

Matt Bucko mbuc310 at cox.net
Sat Mar 29 22:06:09 CDT 2008


Lou, I got the toe brake kit  and may have the origional and new master
cylinders here somewhere. If I can find them, they are yours if you want
them.
Matt
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Lou Stedman
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:52 PM
  To: Reflector Velocity
  Subject: REFLECTOR: reservoir


  Hi All.
  I am wondering if anyone with an older Velocity can help me with some
information. My Velocity is serial # DM100. It was built by Dan in 1989. I
am going through a conditional inspection now and need to order a part. The
part I need is the plastic, clamp on, master cylinder reservoir. I have
tried without success to get the information from Velocity. I am told that
my master cylinder comes from a Datson, B210, hydraulic clutch cylinder. I
am told that I can order them through NAPA. I even got a part number (#197)
from someone as the part number I need. When I ordered that part number, it
turned out to be a rebuild kit with o-rings etc., not the reservoir I am
looking for. If anyone can tell me the year Datson, I can try to track it
down. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

  Lou Stedman
  Velocity N7044Q
  Olean, NY
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080329/5ccbd866/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list