REFLECTOR: Fw: Velocity / Rocket Racing

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 11:47:43 CDT 2008


I don't think it would be legal to lease an experimental aircraft to anyone.  You could loan it if you wish.

Larry Coen 
N136LC
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Ron Brown 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 11:35 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Fw: Velocity / Rocket Racing


  I am forwarding Jim's request to the Reflector in case anyone is interested:

  Contact Jim directly at flynavyalpacas at sbcglobal.net

  Ronnie

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jim & Michelle Bridenstine 
  To: romott at mi-connection.com 
  Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 11:28 AM
  Subject: Velocity / Rocket Racing


  Sir,

  Thank you for talking today.  You have a beautiful Velocity.  I am a team owner within the Rocket Racing League www.rocketracingleague.com

  I am interested in finding a person in Oklahoma or North Texas who would be willing to lease a Velocity.  The two pilots would be me (a Navy F-18 and E-2 pilot) and John Herrington (a NASA Astronaut and Navy Test Pilot).  We would fly the aircraft very respectfully and only straight and level.  I will take care of maintenance, fuel, and insurance.  My team's website is www.bridenstinerocketracing.com

  Thank you for your help.

  Best,
  Jim Bridenstine
  775.815.3771 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080323/471e6a63/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list