REFLECTOR: Vesta props

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Mon Mar 17 10:10:15 CDT 2008


Dwight Eisenhart:

Please post your hard address and I will send you info on the only hydraulic operated
bolt on constant speed pusher prop.

Milt
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Dwight 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:35 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Vesta props


  Bob

  I am starting the build of my velocity XL-5 and was planning on using the Vesta FWF engine like you have.  I have not seen a post on it for a while.  How is it working out for you???   How is the weight and balance with the V-8 engine and vesta prop.

  Thanks
  Dwight Eisenhart


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080317/bae8c1e1/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list