REFLECTOR: IO-390 engines?

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Mar 14 11:22:38 CDT 2008


The outgoing reflector mail is labelled "bulk".  Maybe your provider is 
taking that literally?

Richard J. Gentil wrote:
> For some reason the reflector is going days without delivering any 
> email and then all of a sodden I get 30 to 40 at a time so I apologize 
> for not being able to get back to you sooner.
>
> The engine looks great, which is all I can tell you since I am close 
> to running it but not quite to that stage yet. I am in the middle of 
> the miles of wiring associated with an all electric airplane. I hope 
> to run the engine in the next couple of months. (I only work on her 
> one day a week.)
>
> Richard
>
> Kevin Baker wrote:
>> Hi Richard,
>> How do you like it?
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> At 04:06 PM 3/11/2008, Richard J. Gentil wrote:
>>   
>>> Hi Kevin,
>>>
>>> I have a Mattituck TMX-390.
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>>> Kevin Baker wrote:
>>>     
>>>> Hi All,
>>>> I was wondering if anyone was using the IO-390 type engines.
>>>> I know there are a variety of folks selling them from Barrett,
>>>> Performance, to Lycombing.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Kevin Baker
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> To change your email address, visit 
>>>>       
>>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>     
>>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>       
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit 
>>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>>     
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>   
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list