REFLECTOR: Where to sell XLFG

Tom Tolton tjtolton at charter.net
Wed Mar 12 19:31:12 CDT 2008


Ron,  what stage are you at in the building process and if you decide to
sell for how much?

 

Tom Tolton

 

   _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Velocity
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:27 AM
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: Where to sell XLFG

 

Still not made my final decision but I think I need to sell my kit. Where is
a good spot to list  this love

of my life . It has set stagnant for 3 years now and 

I see no light at the end of the tunnel. 

 

Ron


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1327 - Release Date: 3/12/2008
1:27 PM



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1327 - Release Date: 3/12/2008
1:27 PM
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080312/ae8c2032/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list