REFLECTOR: FliteStar
Chuck Jensen
cjensen at dts9000.com
Tue Mar 11 06:30:30 CDT 2008
Hi, Terry,
I use FliteStar as well (though it pained me to enrich Jeppesen a single additional nickel). As I recall, I started with a Bonanza and modified a few numbers that I thought fit a little better, but the B will be close. I FliteStar for flight planning, especially the visual representation of the winds on the flight profile (at the bottom of the map) for picking altitudes but the weathermeister.com is still tops for briefing.
Chuck Jensen
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Terry Miles
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 10:34 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: FliteStar
I recently bought FliteStar which is a Jepp software tool that you can
flight plan with. It has a drop down selection of 50 aircraft but not ours.
Does anybody use this program? ...and what is a good match for the use
with the Velocity XLRG with a 300 hp Lycoming in it?
Thanks,
Terry
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list