REFLECTOR: Request for Video

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 30 21:56:55 CDT 2008


Andy,

 

Here is one of the coolest Velocity video I have ever seen.  I don't know
you could how to copy it to a DVD though.

 

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid626910413?bclid=1369819620
<http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid626910413?bclid=1369819620&
bctid=1636542848> &bctid=1636542848

 

If that link doesn't work, you can find it here... 

http://www.eaa.org/video/

It was posted June 29th 2008

 

 

 

I could send you a clean copy of the 10 minute video I uploaded to YouTube
last January.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW--GxX1K2Q

 

It would be easier if I could send it to.  It is about 55 Mb so email is out
of the question.  

If you have an FTP site I could upload it.  That would work best for me.

 

Darrell

 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Millin
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 1:18 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Request for Video

 

Hey All,

 

We have about a month until Oshkosh.

 

If you haven't signed up/RSVPd for the Cookout, please do:

 

http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/AirVenture2008.htm

 

I would like to have the projector setup and showing Velocity Video.

 

If anyone has video of a Velocity and are willing to send it, I would be
most grateful to have it.

 

I'm going to try to put the videos together into one DVD.

 

I can take just about any format  (including VHS).

 

More than willing to make copies of the DVD for anyone that wants one.

 

If you are willing, please  drop me a note and we'll work out the delivery
details.

 

Thanks,

 

Andy

 

=====================================

 

Andy Millin

amillin at sbcglobal.net

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080630/3d908c77/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list