REFLECTOR: Request for Video (uploaded)
Kevin Baker
flykb at verizon.net
Sun Jun 29 13:57:01 CDT 2008
At 08:23 AM 6/29/2008, Brett Ferrell wrote:
>Kevin - Yep, I know Andy.
>
>Andy - The videos are available on the wiki videos page, but I can send
>you a DVD if you still prefer that. Just let me know and I'll burn one
>tonight.
>http://wiki.velocityxl.com/index.php?title=Velocity_Videos
>
>Brett
>
>Kevin Baker wrote:
> > Hi Brett,
> > Just uploaded all the "flying" videos. We also had building ones from
> > the workshop.
> >
> > About 3gigs worth I think.
> >
> > Hi Andy,
> > Do you know Brett - He said he would get these to you on DVD. <see
> > below email>
> > If not - let me know and I'll make a DVD for you. - not sure if you
> > guys know each other.
> >
> > Just let me know...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kevin Baker
> >
> >
> > At 07:02 AM 6/28/2008, Brett Ferrell wrote:
> >
> >
>
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG.
>Version: 8.0.101 / Virus Database: 270.4.3/1524 - Release Date:
>6/28/2008 7:42 PM
More information about the Reflector
mailing list