REFLECTOR: Request for Video

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 28 12:32:23 CDT 2008


Dave,
 
My Address:
 
Andy Millin
228 Cushman St.
Plainwell, MI  49080
 
Let me know, and I'm glad to cover any costs/shipping.
 
Thanks a bunch.  It would be nice to meet you someday!
 
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of davedent at comcast.net
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 8:47 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Request for Video


Andy I have a number of videos from inside my Velo and from off the nose.  I
have a camera mounted in the landing light cover.  I can make up a DVD to
send you, if you like.  
Let me know if you can  use them. I have at least four good ones put
together that may be good to show. 
Dave

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080628/3863c494/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list