REFLECTOR: clearance

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 08:53:23 CDT 2008


9" is good.  Don't hesitate to fly without worrying about the prop clearance.
SB
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Lou Stedman 
  To: Reflector Velocity 
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 9:47 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: clearance


  After eight months I am finally ready to test fly my Vel after repairing the gear. When I installed the booties, it was necessary to shorten the gear length slightly. I have a three blade prop 64 x 72 on now but am a little concerned about tip clearance. I have 9" to the ground. I have raised the nose to simulate rotation and it looks OK but I have no weight inside. Any body else have this situation? Your thoughts are appreciated.

  Lou Stedman
  Velocity N7044Q
  Olean, NY


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080628/5cc17d46/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list