REFLECTOR: Fw: Tech support vs part

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 16:07:15 CDT 2008


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Baker" <sbakr at comcast.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:10 PM
Subject: Tech support vs part


> Dave,
> We apparently have a problem internally with policy interpretation 
> regarding
> parts purchasing and the second owner technical support transfer program.
> You may purchase parts without enrollment in the technical support 
> transfer
> program.
> Pls give me a call on Monday and I will give you my personal support on
> this.
> I do hope, however, that you will recongnize the wisdom of enrolling in 
> the
> tech service program.
> Best,
> Scott Baker
> Velocity, Inc.
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Dave Philipsen" <velocity at davebiz.com>
> To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 12:38 PM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Main gear leg problems
>
>
>>I just talked with the factory yesterday and I was told that I cannot
>> buy any parts unless I am a "customer".
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list