REFLECTOR: Control cable?

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 17 13:32:35 CDT 2008


I believe the factory has increased the size recommended in the new
planes to 3/32".  I just ordered some this week.  I'm installing the toe
brakes and replacing my cables.  I'm told it will slide through the
Nyloflow just fine.
Rene'

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of aragon_kirk at hotmail.com
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:43 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Control cable?


I just used 1/16 7X7 from Spruce on N360TV.

Kirk


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com>

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:27:16 
To:Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Control cable?


Talking to myself ...

I suppose it's 1/16 7x7 cable.  I assume this because that's the only 
1/16" SS cable that Aircraft Spruce has.

Brian Michalk wrote:
> What is the cable type that we use for rudders?
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>   


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list