REFLECTOR: RG MG aluminum bushings

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Sun Jun 1 14:15:40 CDT 2008


I just did mine and ran into the same situation and couldn't figure out how
to do it either. Scott S said that 4x4 was fine.

 

Don

 

Message: 1

Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 13:30:35 -0400

From: "Brooke Wolf" <bwolf1 at tds.net>

Subject: REFLECTOR: RG MG aluminum bushings

To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>

Message-ID: <007201c8c344$0a1db290$0300a8c0 at brooked96c700f>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

 

Maybe someone near the same stage of construction as I on a XLRG can help.

 

The manual says to put a double layer of 4X7 trial over the aft firewall
bushing with the 7" in dimension horizontal.  Well.......I can't see how
this can be done.  The tunnel opening as well as the cowl flange interfere
with this arrangement.  

 

Go out and look at your airplanes!!  (any insight would be
appreciated)......Thanks    Brooke 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080601/be0ec8f6/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list