No subject
Tue Jul 8 20:05:25 CDT 2008
sure
next year.
=20
Best of luck!
=20
Andy
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Alex Balic
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 6:23 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Home Movie
Hey Andy-
=20
Thanks for putting on the great cookout- my wife and I had a great time-
sorry I had to miss the video- she wanted to see Harrison Ford at the
theater in the woods presentation- he was not accessible at all, so it =
was a
waste of a trip over there- great grill work on your part- hope to do it
again soon!
=20
Alex
=20
_____ =20
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Millin
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 2:23 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Home Movie
=20
Hello All,
=20
I am back in the office. I had a great time at Oshkosh.
=20
The Velocity Cookout was bigger this year than last. I was too busy =
cooking
burgers and brats to get a head count. Reasonable to say we were north =
of
100 people.
=20
I believe a good time was had by all. We ran out of brats (Ken Baker).
Good thing we had extra burgers. (the kid can eat)
=20
Once again it was a special treat to put faces with names.
=20
Some of the Rocket Racing people made it over. I was happy to see this. =
I
would like to see a connection built between the Velocity community and =
RRL.
=20
I'll try to post some pictures and a re-cap.=20
=20
A month or so ago I requested videos from the community. Thanks to =
everyone
that responded. I made a 10 minute video from the clips to show at the
cookout. The experience was better than I could have hoped and cooler =
than
I can describe. It felt like a family sitting around watching a home =
movie.
Plenty of calls of "hey, that's me" and "who's Velocity is that?"
=20
I just posted the video on YouTube. Please make sure your sound is =
working
as I tried to match the music to the action.
=20
For your viewing pleasure:
=20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbMGtkRjTJKk
=20
Andy
=20
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
=20
Andy Millin
amillin at sbcglobal.net
=20
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8F4E9.626C4840
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:v =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:st1 =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" xmlns:ns1 =3D=20
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16674" name=3DGENERATOR><!--[if !mso]>
<STYLE>v\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)
}
o\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)
}
w\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)
}
.shape {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)
}
</STYLE>
<![endif]--><o:SmartTagType name=3D"City"=20
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagT=
ype><o:SmartTagType=20
name=3D"place"=20
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagT=
ype><o:SmartTagType=20
name=3D"PersonName"=20
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagT=
ype><!--[if !mso]>
<STYLE>st1\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)
}
</STYLE>
<![endif]-->
<STYLE>@font-face {
font-family: Tahoma;
}
@font-face {
font-family: Calibri;
}
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }
A:link {
mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MSOHYPERLINK {
mso-style-priority: 99
}
A:visited {
mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MSOHYPERLINKFOLLOWED {
mso-style-priority: 99
}
P.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 11pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri
}
LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 11pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 11pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri
}
A:link {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
A:visited {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; mso-style-type: personal
}
SPAN.EmailStyle18 {
COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply
}
DIV.Section1 {
page: Section1
}
</STYLE>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US vLink=3Dpurple link=3Dblue>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>Alex,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>It was=20
great to see you again and very nice to meet your =
wife.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>From=20
the way you described your project, you will be flying to OSH for sure =
next=20
year.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>Best=20
of luck!</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D111574501-03082008><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>Andy</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader lang=3Den-us dir=3Dltr =
align=3Dleft><FONT=20
face=3DTahoma size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] <B>On =
Behalf Of=20
</B>Alex Balic<BR><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, August 02, 2008 6:23 =
PM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: =
REFLECTOR:=20
Velocity Home Movie<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV class=3DSection1>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dnavy size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Hey=20
Andy-<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dnavy size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dnavy size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Thanks for =
putting on=20
the great cookout- my wife and I had a great time- sorry I had to miss =
the=20
video- she wanted to see Harrison Ford at the theater in the woods=20
presentation- he was not accessible at all, so it was a waste of a =
trip over=20
there- great grill work on your part- hope to do it again=20
soon!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dnavy size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dnavy size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Alex<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial color=3Dnavy size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<DIV>
<DIV class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"TEXT-ALIGN: center" =
align=3Dcenter><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'">
<HR tabIndex=3D-1 align=3Dcenter width=3D"100%" SIZE=3D2>
</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><B><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Tahoma">From:</SPAN></FONT></B><FONT=20
face=3DTahoma size=3D2><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Tahoma">=20
reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] =
<B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">On Behalf Of </SPAN></B>Andy =
Millin<BR><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Sent:</SPAN></B> Friday, August 01, 2008 =
2:23=20
PM<BR><B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">To:</SPAN></B> =
'<st1:PersonName=20
w:st=3D"on">Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders=20
list</st1:PersonName>'<BR><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Subject:</SPAN></B> REFLECTOR: Velocity =
Home=20
Movie</SPAN></FONT><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Hello All,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">I=20
am back in the office. I had a great time at <st1:City=20
w:st=3D"on"><st1:place=20
=
w:st=3D"on">Oshkosh</st1:place></st1:City>.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">The=20
Velocity Cookout was bigger this year than last. I was too busy =
cooking=20
burgers and brats to get a head count. Reasonable to say we were =
north=20
of 100 people.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">I=20
believe a good time was had by all. We ran out of brats (Ken=20
Baker). Good thing we had extra burgers. (the kid can=20
eat)<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Once again it was a special treat to put =
faces with=20
names.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Some of the Rocket Racing people made it =
over. I=20
was happy to see this. I would like to see a connection built =
between=20
the Velocity community and RRL.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">I’ll try to post some pictures and a =
re-cap.=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">A=20
month or so ago I requested videos from the community. Thanks to =
everyone that responded. I made a 10 minute video from the clips =
to show=20
at the cookout. The experience was better than I could have =
hoped and=20
cooler than I can describe. It felt like a family sitting around =
watching a home movie. Plenty of calls of “hey, =
that’s me” and “who’s=20
Velocity is that?”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">I=20
just posted the video on YouTube. Please make sure your sound is =
working as I=20
tried to match the music to the action.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">For=20
your viewing pleasure:<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbMGtkRjTJKk">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DbMGtkRjTJKk</A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Andy<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
11pt">=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Andy Millin<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
11pt">amillin at sbcglobal.net<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DCalibri size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
11pt"><o:p> </o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML=
>
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8F4E9.626C4840--
More information about the Reflector
mailing list