REFLECTOR: AirVenture in a week

lawrence epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 13:11:14 CDT 2008


OK, now I am really jealous that we can't be there this year. Oh well, 1 more burger, dog, brott for Ken.

Larry Epstein



From: amillin at sbcglobal.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:37:15 -0400
Subject: REFLECTOR: AirVenture in a week




Message





Hey 
All!
 
I spent yesterday 
making two batches of Almond and Pecan Biscotti, one batch of Lemon Biscotti, 
and one humongous Lemon Pound Cake.  Theresa will be baking brownies today; 
and she makes the best brownies.
 
Every year we bring 
our commercial grinders and espresso machines to OSH.  Run 'em off of the 
generator.  We happily make coffee for any that drop by.  We start 
making coffee around 7:30 (as soon as the rules allow the 
generator).
 
We make gourmet 
coffee and a wonderful cup of brewed.  I think we made 50 Carmel Lattes 
last year.  Bonnie Swing walked 2 miles each day to get her 
fix.
 

(Brett Ferrell 
and Linda Brainard with coffee at our OSH Cafe)
 
Come on out.  
We'll be at 10th and Elm (same place as the cookout).
 
Thanks to everyone 
that sent in video clips.  Joe Ramsey is brining a screen, projector and 
sound system so we will be able to watch.
 
I have over 40 RSVPs 
for the cookout.  If you think you might be there, please let me 
know.  We want you to come to the cookout.  We will have plenty for 
everyone.  If you happen to make it, don't stay away because you didn't get 
an RSVP in.
 
You can still RSVP 
http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/AirVenture2008.htm
 
This is a great 
community.  I hope I get to meet you at OSH.
 
Andy
 
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080720/f30e59a6/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list