REFLECTOR: Prop flange distance

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 22:04:19 CDT 2008


Well, I'm sure everyone has something slightly different. 
 
On my 173 FGE with the 4.3L Aluminum Chevy, the AFT side of the prop flange  
is 40.675 from the firewall stainless. The actual aft end of the engine sits 
at  25". The rest is the redrive and flange snout. 
 
On my 173 FGE, I basically smoothed off the end of the cowlings to make  them 
perpendicular to the fuselage (nothing extra removed) and the flange sticks  
out the back of the cowl about 2" (that is a wag, I didn't put the cowl back 
on  to measure that one). 
 
 Kurt 



**************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music 
scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!      
(http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080716/242664bd/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list