REFLECTOR: EFIS

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 11:51:09 CDT 2008


You might also consider MGL. They have some really nice features that are
unique.
I have not bought their product,(haven't bought avionics yet), so I don't
know
about customer support, but I have been impressed with their openness and
responsiveness in a yahoo group.

More options and competition is always good for us.

Jack Prock

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Larry Richter" <ljrvelref at verizon.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:05 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: EFIS


> Folks:
>     Any opinions as to which EFIS/MFD/Engine monitor system is better-
> Advanced Flight Systems vs. Grand Rapids Technology?
> Larry Richter
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
> Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.4.7/1544 - Release Date: 7/10/2008
7:37 AM
>
>
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list