REFLECTOR: Help with Tow Bar -- Designed or Prebuilt

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Jul 1 06:37:44 CDT 2008


Mike,

Since the RG nose wheel is smaller, this may work.  I'm trying to get
them to move the bar out a little so it'll go under my FG wheel (even
with the pant on).  It can do the weight fine and doesn't require any
modification to the plane, which is nice.  And you can get an attachment
for your airports tug as well.
http://www.dragger.com/tdd.html

Brett

IFLYLB at aol.com wrote:
> I know this topic has been posted recently, but unfortunately I wasn't
> in need at that time.
>  
> Could other list members point me in the right direction for
> information on how to build (where to purchase) a satisfactory tow bar
> for the Velocity XL-RG?
>  
> Thanks in advance
>  
> Mike Wilson
>
>
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list