REFLECTOR: Shipping a Prop

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 21:22:10 CST 2008


Catto uses the Gray Hound bus service to ship his three blade props all over 
the country.  It works fine. I think it cost around $75 to most anywhere. 
Give him an email and he could tell you how to do it. I have at least three 
sent that way.  But the last time I had a prop sent by a shipper it got 
damaged and I had it insured thankfully.  I was stuck way out in the middle 
of Nebraska at the time also.  Thankfully I was able to repair it myself to 
get home.
By the way I have the Vesta prop all built up and sitting in the shipping 
box, ready to be tested on the plane again.  Bad weather and to much work 
keeping me from doing it right now. Hope to test it before my surgery.  I'll 
let you all know how it goes.
Dave 



More information about the Reflector mailing list