REFLECTOR: Experiance required to fly a Velocity

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 21 20:07:50 CST 2008


HI Mel,

I went from 800 hours in a Cessna 172 with about 10 landings in a A-36 Bonanza.  Then I did the Velocity transition training which was terrific.

I found the Velocity to be fun and exciting and NOT hard to fly at all. It just lands faster and the pattern has to be a bit wider, but she climbs like a homesick angel and is a GREAT cross country and IFR airplane. 

Good luck with your sale!!!
Ronnie
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 5:11 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Experiance required to fly a Velocity


  I have a potential buyer for my Velocity who is concerned that it may be too fast or difficult to fly.  I think he is highly qualified, but then I may be biased.  He is 65 and has 2147 hours in the following aircraft (in order of most recent): C172, RV4, Mooney Ranger, Mooney 231, Rockwell Commander, Piper Arrow I and II, and a Citrabra.  I would appreciate comments from those of you flying a Velocity as to how your checkout went and how it is to fly.  I will pass the comments on to him and let him think it over. 

  Thank You 

  Mel Bina STD RG 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080121/91e96111/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list