REFLECTOR: Experiance required to fly a Velocity
Donald Royer
djroyer at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 17:30:16 CST 2008
Speaking as one who went from a 201 Mooney to the Velocity I found the general flight characteristics and control responses of the two planes to be vary similar. The only real difference that I found was the higher landing speed of the Velocity.
Don Royer 173RGE
----- Original Message -----
From:
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: 1/21/2008 3:24:18 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Experiance required to fly a Velocity
I have a potential buyer for my Velocity who is concerned that it may be too fast or difficult to fly. I think he is highly qualified, but then I may be biased. He is 65 and has 2147 hours in the following aircraft (in order of most recent): C172, RV4, Mooney Ranger, Mooney 231, Rockwell Commander, Piper Arrow I and II, and a Citrabra. I would appreciate comments from those of you flying a Velocity as to how your checkout went and how it is to fly. I will pass the comments on to him and let him think it over.
Thank You
Mel Bina STD RG
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080121/f517abbf/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list