REFLECTOR: First attempt at a flying video

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Fri Jan 18 00:32:19 CST 2008


Great video. I find it great fun to share the joy of it all.   I mounted a video camera in the nose of my plane.  Right through the lens cover of the landing light.  It worked great.  I recorded a number of flights but haven't put them all together to make it into anything. Would like to add the chatter in the head set as well.  I record some of that as well.  I recorded John Youngblood's first and second flights from the head set.  Helped on the debriefing.   Also had John sit in the back and take some on one of my landings in my plane.  Nice pictures but bad landing.  Not really just not up to my standard.  Your landing on the video was great.  
With the camera in the nose the runway comes up real fast.  But it looks cool to those that don't land flat like us.  
Hope to put some good videos together soon and put some music to it as well.  
We have three XL/RG's at our field and will have another in a month or so.  Hope to put a video together with them all flying.  We have a fellow here at LVK that does real great in-flight videos.  So when we get it all together I'll make sure you all get it. 
Dave   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080117/85df3f29/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list