REFLECTOR: seats for air worthiness

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 12:18:31 CST 2008


I covered mine with pillow cases for the fly off.  No problem.
Rene'

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Laurence Coen
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:43 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: seats for air worthiness

I flew my plane with just the seats upholstered.  IMHO the pilots seat
needs 
to be sufficiently finished to give proper support before flight.  To be

airworthy, the plane should be flyable.  Sitting on a egg crate doesn't
work 
for me.

Larry Coen
N136LC

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom" <tomcat05 at comcast.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:30 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: seats for air worthiness


> Although I don't now the specific reg, I have seen several homebuilt
> aircraft flying off their hours and beyond with no upholstery. There's
> one Velocity over at the factory with 20 hours on it and never had any
> upholstery other than a foam cushion.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list