REFLECTOR: Catto Prop
Laurence Coen
lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:02:39 CST 2008
I also tried the Prince wizard and think there is a problem. I looked at a
prop for the Franklin. If you look at a two blade prop, it comes up with a
price of something like $30.50 per inch or the $2000+ range. If you ask for
a three blade if still says $30.50 per inch but the total is triple or
$6000+. Fuzzy math?
Larry Coen
N136LC
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <tomcat05 at comcast.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:02 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Catto Prop
>I tried the Prince wizard and it doesn't seem right for IO-360 Velocity.
> There are 2 IO-360s to pick--one gives a 68/80 and the other gives a
> 68/81. For a 3 blade carbon fiber--it comes out at $6300. The 3 blade
> Catto is about a third the price and Craig recommends a 66/72 although
> many folks get a 66/74. I would thing the 68/80 might be meant for an
> IO-540 set-up in the XL.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list