REFLECTOR: IO-360 exhaust
Douglas Holub
doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 19:07:43 CST 2008
Super. Thanks.
Doug
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <tomcat05 at comcast.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:14 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: IO-360 exhaust
> Doug, I just bought the ones showing in the Velocity store. They are 2
> two into one pipes, you'll need two holes in cowling. They are .049
> stainless and are nicely done I guess my cowling wasn't stock because I
> needed to glass in a fairly large blister near the number one cylinder
> to accomodate the new pipes. I had a 4 into 1 prior to this that was
> mild steel with no slip joints and had cracked itself to death. The good
> news is that I gained 100 rpm (fixed pitch) in static rpm. One other
> thing to consider is that they haven't adjusted the prices on the
> Velocity store on line in a while, actual price is about 60 bucks higher
> than shown. Tom
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list