REFLECTOR: Builder POH additions

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:00:53 CST 2008


Thanks Mac.  As it happens I think I can get a hold of a guy who has Cirrus.
I'll try to track him down.

Terry

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of MMurp16900 at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:54 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Builder POH additions

 

Hi Terry

 

IT is my opinion that the registration, special airworthiness
certificate,Velocity published Flight Manual,markings,placards weight and
balance and, the FAA letter of operations issued for your A.C. serial number
is  all that is requirement of FAR 91.9 (a) and ramp check.

  The Velocity published flight manual has no performance data and is not
stamped as FAA approved.

I spoke to Ken at Velocity and said that the LCY IO-540 260 H. P powered
CIRRUS has simpler performance

as our Velocity XL

 Perhaps we could check it out.What do you think? 

I agree we need a good POH

Mack Murphree 





  _____  

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch
<http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-du
ffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598>  the video on AOL Living.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080224/10753904/attachment-0001.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list