REFLECTOR: Way Too Cool pt 2

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Thu Feb 14 19:49:21 CST 2008


Kurt,

 

If the price is close to reasonable, I would think that several of us might
want one.  Maybe an RG version (no gear or landing strip) in addition to the
FG model.  Ask the maker about the price in batches of 20!

 

Keith

 

 

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:31 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Way Too Cool pt 2

 

She had it custom made. I'd have to ask how much. I think the guy made an
extra. 

 

Kurt 

 

 

In a message dated 2/14/2008 5:03:46 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
bob at hassel-usa.com writes:

Where and how much????

 





  _____  

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music
takes <http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565>  you there.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080214/e202ceb0/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list