REFLECTOR: PK Screws for Door Damper Bracket
Keith Hallsten
KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Thu Feb 7 19:35:14 CST 2008
I was going to mount the angle brackets to the doors today. The manual says
to use "PK Screws". No hint as to diameter, length, head style, material,
finish, or part number. I searched through my fasteners, but did not find
any "PK Screws". The materials list for the chapter does not list any,
either.
The brackets are countersunk, so I surmise that either flat head or oval
head screws are intended.
Upon arriving back at home, a Google search reveals that PK Screws are sheet
metal screws, and are available in many combinations of diameter, length,
material, finish and head style. Does anyone know what part is actually
intended so that I can order some? Since the countersinking seems to be 37
degrees, I don't suppose that I can find any locally.
Thanks!
Keith Hallsten
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080207/efac8bbd/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list