REFLECTOR: engine size & CS prop

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 09:26:03 CST 2008


 
In a message dated 2/5/2008 7:42:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
KMis178813 at aol.com writes:

I have a  "IO360 200hp four banger" IO-360 A1B6D. Three blade MT Electric on 
a  SUV-FG. No problems, except the self induced  ones.


The A1B6D incorporates 6.3 and 8th order counterweights on the crank, My  C1C 
does not.  These help absorb the impulses that are so  devastating.  Wish I 
had counterweights.   mt knew what I had  when I purchased the Prop and said it 
would work fine.  That was 7 years  and 230hrs (on the mt) ago.  In that 
time, 4 overhauls for bearing  replacements and purchasing on my dime, "new 
redesigned" blades for the 4  bangers.  Still, bearings won't last past 50hrs.  The 
Catto works fine  for me.
TEC



**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.     
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025
48)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080206/208668a6/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list