REFLECTOR: Prop Bolts and crush plate

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Feb 4 06:51:05 CST 2008


Saber is the best, if you don't have the prop email Catto for size...  I 
think Saber sells a spinner that fits his crush plate.

Scott

Greg Poole wrote:
> *Managed to snavel “VH- VEL” on the Aussie aircraft registration 
> register for my aircraft – so I have finally got what I wanted! *
> 
> -       *Victor Echo Lima rolls so nicely off the tongue over the radio 
> too!*
> 
> * *
> 
> *For those with a 3 blade Catto on an IO-360….anybody have any idea on 
> the number and specs (length) on prop bolts to suit is Spruce the best 
> source for a crush plate? …and what is the best looking spinner to 
> match? (…ask because aircraft is down at farm and I’m back home nearer 
> to my suppliers…)*
> 
> * *
> 
> *Greg.*
> 
>  greg at pooledresources.com.au <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au>
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] 
> *On Behalf Of *Grigore Rosu
> *Sent:* Monday, 4 February 2008 10:43
> *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: propeller range?
> 
>  
> 
> To find the position of the fuel cap, the manual says that one 
> consideration should be that it should stay out of the range of the 
> propeller.  At this moment I think of using an IO-320 160HP and an MT 
> constant speed propeller.  Does anybody know what would be the range of 
> the propeller in that case?  Or even better, if anybody has an SEFG with 
> the engine and propeller above, could you please let me know how far 
> from the fuselage you think the fuel cap should be?
> 
>  
> 
> Thank you,
> 
> Grigore
> 
>  
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-- 

-
     I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much 
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

     Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791. ME 8:276


More information about the Reflector mailing list