REFLECTOR: Recovery from Deep Stalls

doug.holub at tx.rr.com doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Sat Feb 2 20:42:23 CST 2008


I understand that no two airframes are the same, but it's encouraging to hear that. Thanks a lot.

Doug Holub
---- Ann DaSilva <samann1 at verizon.net> wrote: 
> I've been flying one of the very first kits for 14 years without the leading
> edge cuffs without any problems I've done numeros number of stalls chandele
> and lazy eights and never experienced any problems.     Sam D.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of doug.holub at tx.rr.com
> Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 5:29 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Cc: Scott Baker
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Recovery from Deep Stalls
> 
> 
> Thanks for the good info, Scott. I've got a pre-1990 wing and I've decided
> not to put the leading edge cuffs on yet, so I'm pretty interested in this
> subject. The consensus is that vortex generators should do as much good or
> more than the leading edge cuffs did. Here's hoping!
> 
> Doug Holub
> ---- Scott Baker <sbakr at comcast.net> wrote:
> > Regarding deep stalls -
> >
> >
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list