REFLECTOR: Auto-Response: Auto-Response: Re: MT Repair

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Dec 19 10:56:25 CST 2008


I'm setting up a filter for it.

Scott Derrick wrote:
> Ya gotta love those automated responses! So helpful!!
>
> kenb at velocityaircraft.com wrote:
>   
>> This is an automated response.
>>
>> Your email...
>>
>> From:    reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Auto-Response: Re:  MT Repair
>>
>> has been successfully received. 
>>
>> I am on vacation until January 6th, and will respond as soon as I'm able.
>>
>> Best wishes over the holidays,
>>
>> -Ken 
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>     
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>   



More information about the Reflector mailing list