REFLECTOR: Rescue tape

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 11:06:48 CDT 2008


That is silicone tape- you can find it cheap on e-bay- it works as
advertised- great stuff to have around- makes watertight seals on
underground cabling- I believe that was the original application, but good
for a lot of stuff

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Miles
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 9:19 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Treasures


Dear y'all using Lycoming engines,

I am still trying to sort thru OSH notes.  My old Lycoming "Key Reprints"
copy was at least 10 years old.  I don't know at what frequency Lycoming
reprints the "Reprints," but the Lycoming tent at Oshkosh had a 2007
version.  I am now plowing thru it all and it is considerably more
informative than was my old 1990's version.  Here is the PDF link.

http://www.lycoming.com/support/tips-advice/key-reprints/



The other thing I have to offer is "rescue tape"  

http://www.rescuetape.com/?gclid=CKK_4_Dts5UCFR4YFQodMih7Qg


This stuff runs about 75 cents a foot.  I bought some and it is great stuff.
I uses it as a sub for zip tie and heat shink too. If you call there, they
first try to see you a 6 pack for $50 or so.  Ask for the 2 rolls, get one
free deal

Terry  

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list