REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Treasures

jewen at comporium.net jewen at comporium.net
Fri Aug 29 21:48:38 CDT 2008


The tape looks like the same tape available at McMaster.com.  McMaster's prices look a bit lower.  ie McMaster PN 7643A73
Joe

---- Original message ----
>Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 22:19:04 -0400
>From: "Terry Miles" <terrence_miles at hotmail.com>  
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Treasures  
>To: "'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
>
>
>Dear y'all using Lycoming engines,
>
>I am still trying to sort thru OSH notes.  My old Lycoming "Key Reprints"
>copy was at least 10 years old.  I don't know at what frequency Lycoming
>reprints the "Reprints," but the Lycoming tent at Oshkosh had a 2007
>version.  I am now plowing thru it all and it is considerably more
>informative than was my old 1990's version.  Here is the PDF link.
>
>http://www.lycoming.com/support/tips-advice/key-reprints/
>
>
>
>The other thing I have to offer is "rescue tape"  
>
>http://www.rescuetape.com/?gclid=CKK_4_Dts5UCFR4YFQodMih7Qg
>
>
>This stuff runs about 75 cents a foot.  I bought some and it is great stuff.
>I uses it as a sub for zip tie and heat shink too. If you call there, they
>first try to see you a 6 pack for $50 or so.  Ask for the 2 rolls, get one
>free deal
>
>Terry  
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list