REFLECTOR: Web alert Velocity web page changed
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Fri Aug 29 12:32:48 CDT 2008
All my URL watcher tells me is what changed on a web page. It does not
do a deep inspection, like downloading the manuals. I don't think
Velocity would like that. As it is, I'm spidering their site once per
hour. It probably looks like I'm their #1 fan in their web logs.
I get these notices fairly often, and throw out the majority of them.
Occasionally I'll see what looks like a significant change and forward
that info to the group.
Tony Babb wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Am I reading this correctly - some images changed on this page, but not the
> manuals?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony Babb
> SEFG 62% done, 78% to go
> www.alejandra.net/velocity
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Brian Michalk
> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 9:40 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Web alert Velocity web page changed
>
>
> Changes to all manuals?
>
> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/manuals/manualserg.html
>
> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/manuals/manualsefg.html
> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/manuals/manualxlfg.html
> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/manuals/manualxlrg.html
> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/manuals/manualxlfg5.html
> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/manuals/manualxlrg5.html
>
>
>
>
>
>
> velocity_monitor at awpi.com wrote:
>
>> For details visit
>> http://www.velocityaircraft.com/manuals/manualsefg.html
>> The following parts has been changed since last visited:
>> ***************
>> *** 1,7 ****
>> [IMAGE]
>>
>> - [IMAGE]
>> -
>> Standard Elite Fixed Gear Construction Manual
>>
>> Notes: We recommend that you download just the PDF
>> --- 1,5 ----
>> [IMAGE]
>>
>> Standard Elite Fixed Gear Construction Manual
>>
>> Notes: We recommend that you download just the PDF
>>
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list