REFLECTOR: wing attach bolts

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 03:20:09 CDT 2008


thanx for that info... I will see if I can fit the bolt in the other direction through the wing and make that work. Jeff

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:00:40 -0600From: jclough48 at comcast.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgSubject: Re: REFLECTOR: wing attach bolts
I built my 173RG Clamshell according to the plans for the strakes and the wings....my inside bolts are not removable either due to the strake bulkheads....I figured if I ever wanted to replace the bolts I would just cut off the old ones to make them removable and replace the new ones from the other direction (with the nuts on the inside of the strakes in front of the spar face)....Jeff CJeff Howell wrote: 


yes that is exactly what is happining... How do I fix this problem???

From: ALVentures at cox.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:43:52 -0800Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: wing attach bolts



 
ken, I was wonderind why my inboard wing attach bolts are not removable. One of the thing I wanted to do with my plane is to replace all wing attach bolts. My plane is a standard rg completed in 1998 by andrew irwin. any ideas? Thanx Jeff
Perhaps I should have asked first “Why are they not removable?”.  Were the bolts put in from the front prior to putting in the fuel bulkhead, and not enough room to get them out?
 
Al
 

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_________________________________________________________________
Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080819/1e5fdae0/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list