REFLECTOR: wing attach bolts

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 21:26:34 CDT 2008


yes that is exactly what is happining... How do I fix this problem???

From: ALVentures at cox.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:43:52 -0800Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: wing attach bolts




 
ken, I was wonderind why my inboard wing attach bolts are not removable. One of the thing I wanted to do with my plane is to replace all wing attach bolts. My plane is a standard rg completed in 1998 by andrew irwin. any ideas? Thanx Jeff
Perhaps I should have asked first “Why are they not removable?”.  Were the bolts put in from the front prior to putting in the fuel bulkhead, and not enough room to get them out?
 
Al
 
_________________________________________________________________
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080818/e2fe0760/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list