REFLECTOR: Velocity for Sale

Gary Stull gstull at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 23:48:49 CDT 2008


I own a 173 FG with the single top door--- Original Message ----- 
  From: lawrence epstein 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 7:15 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity for Sale


  Really? I have the 173 FG Elite. As far as I remember, there was the Standard (top door, short wing), Standard with Elite option (Gull wing doors, no separate name) and 173 ("1 better than a 172"). All could be RG or FG. I wasn't aware that the 173 was even sold with a Top door.

  Larry Epstein





------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: elewis8 at nycap.rr.com
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:06:44 -0400
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity for Sale


  The early Velocities had two versions - a Standard FG 172, and a Standard FG 173.  The 173 had a longer wingspan than the 172 with the attendant pluses and minuses.
  Manny Lewis


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080811/714ad219/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list