REFLECTOR: FW: Cover for a Velocity XL-RG

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 21:43:57 CDT 2008


Does anyone know of a different source for canopy/fuselage covers for
Velocities?  It sounds like these guys gave up trying to fit theirs.

 

Darrell Kufalk

 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Blaine [mailto:tom at aircraftcovers.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:28 PM
To: Darrell & Nora Kufalk
Subject: Re: Cover for a Velocity XL-RG

 

Hi Darrell,

 

That is not quite right.  We no longer manufacture covers for the Velocity.

 

We saw too much variance with the airplane and were always getting the
covers wrong.  We were loosing money on just about every Velocity cover we
made.

 

Sorry about that.

 

Please contact me if you have any questions.

 

Tom Blaine

Bruce's Custom Covers

 

989 E. California Ave

Sunnyvale CA  94085

 

Toll Free: 800/777-6405 (U.S. & Canada)

Phone: 408/738-3959

Fax: 408/738-2729

 

http://www.aircraftcovers.com

On Aug 4, 2008, at 8:14 PM, Darrell & Nora Kufalk wrote:





Bruce,

 

I saw your booth at OSH.  I am interested in the canopy/nose/engine cover
for my Velocity XL-RG.  I was told I couldn't order a cover until I gave you
some specific measurements.  My Velocity is unmodified for the most part (no
external antennas or funny bulges in the cowling.  What do I need to measure
exactly?

 

Darrell Kufalk

Waukesha WI

 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080806/5c3d7c1b/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list