REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Question

Jmbmitch33 Jmbmitch33 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 22:30:57 CDT 2008


Thanks.....I always thought some sort of "inspection" should be done, no matter what you call it.  The original owner is in another country so getting him to sign off or do it....is pretty much out of the question.  But, I do have a good A&P Mooney certified mechanic that Im sure would do the sign off. 

Thanks for the info.....
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Vance Atkinson 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:01 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Question


  Jmbmitch33 wrote: 
    So...is a "annual" still required on an experimental?  Some told me yes..some no.  Haven't found it in the regs yet...just wondering if anyone has better knowledge if one even HAS to be done.  I know its better to do that every year and I always will, but just want to know if an experimental has to have one.  


  YES....... Its called an On Condition report, required once a year, and replaces the "annual" used on production planes.  

  Vance Atkinson
  EAA Tech and Flt Advisor
  COZY N43CZ
  VEZ  N3LV


  -- 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080801/8ed28ba3/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 28826 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080801/8ed28ba3/attachment-0001.gif 


More information about the Reflector mailing list