REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Question
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 10:54:42 CDT 2008
As I understand it, and not quoting the regs; in order to perform and sign
off on the annual (and I suppose do other major repairs) you need to have
the 'repairman's certificate' for the airplane. You can only get this if
you are the builder. Of course if the buyer is an A and P, then . . .
Al
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jmbmitch33
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 6:25 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Question
Anyone know off hand if you sell your Velocity, can the buyer do .....and
sign off....on the annual inspection??...even though he did'nt do any of the
build? I was thinking any pilot (current owner) could do the inspection due
to its "experimental" status, but someone at a different airport was telling
me if you didnt build it, you cant do it. ........thoughts on that.....
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080801/39e18d22/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list