REFLECTOR: Its Alive!

stedmanlou at adelphia.net stedmanlou at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 22 15:37:19 CDT 2008


--Looks great Richard. What are the two protected switches just below the EFIS?
Lou Stedman
LEZ N9EC
Olean, NY

---- "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com> wrote: 
> I installed the instrument panel a week ago Friday and fired it up this 
> last Friday. It only took four fittings to get the panel to fit, which I 
> consider to be very lucky. My only problem was getting clearance for the 
> 25 pin plug on the back of the EFIS/Lite +. I am thrilled with the way 
> it came out after installing the panel. I attached a picture of the panel.
> 
> While wiring in the, (what seems to be an endless number of), 
> connections, I found that the new 70a Power Board from BMA had the wrong 
> capacitors on it. The slow trip connections go instantly offline when 
> you connect a landing light or pitot heat to it. I had to pull the power 
> board and send it back to BMA.
> 
> My plan was to run the pitot heat, landing light (GE 4509), nav, and 
> strobes off the power board. After this issue, it caused me to think 
> about this again. I was wondering if anyone else is using the BMA Power 
> Board with those items connected to it?
> 
> Richard



More information about the Reflector mailing list