REFLECTOR: Reflector Warning of Moderation

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 22:35:24 CDT 2008


Hi Brian,   
   
  A wise man (or was that a wise guy) said take all things in moderation. 
  Keep up the great work.
   
  Best Regards,
   
  Jeff Barnes
  XL-RG Kit for Sale
   
  847-331-2567 cell

Brian Michalk <michalk at awpi.com> wrote:
  I sense a disturbance in the Force.

If it looks like the Reflector is going to erupt in a flame fest, I will 
lock it down to moderation mode.

I have had to do this only on one previous occasion. I am very generous 
in my moderation, but am forewarning anyone who thinks they are being 
unfairly muzzled.

I will announce if/when I begin moderation. If this happens, expect 
that all posts to the reflector will be delayed by a few hours as I read 
and approve messages.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080415/4eb17293/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list