REFLECTOR: I checked the DeltaHawk site

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:07:49 CDT 2008


I sure hope that they finally make it.  I was holding a position back in '95 when I bought my kit.  I think that Doug is determined to do it right and that is why it's taken so long.

Larry Coen
N136LC
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Andy Millin 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:55 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: I checked the DeltaHawk site


  It's been a bit slow on the Reflector.

   

  Anyone at SNF, we would love to hear any news.

   

  For grins, I checked the DeltaHawk site this morning.   

   

  They are announcing certification of an engine:  "Change date of Certification to beginning of 2009"

   

  ========================

   

  DeltaHawk is on its way to type certification of the DH-180A4 engine (180 HP).  An FAA 
  Designated Engineering Representative consulting group, The DERs Group, has been engaged to 
  manage and direct the process.  Current estimates are to achieve Type Certification (TC) as early 
  as the beginning of 2009.

   

  =========================

   

  There is a note in the history that Beta test engines were to begin delivery in 2003.  Like many others, I would be happy to hear news of actual engine deliveries.  It could be a great thing for GA.

   

  FWIW,

   

  Andy

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080409/960557be/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list