REFLECTOR: I checked the DeltaHawk site

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 08:55:37 CDT 2008


It's been a bit slow on the Reflector.

 

Anyone at SNF, we would love to hear any news.

 

For grins, I checked the DeltaHawk site this morning.   

 

They are announcing certification of an engine:  "Change date of
Certification to beginning of 2009"

 

========================

 

DeltaHawk is on its way to type certification of the DH-180A4 engine (180
HP).  An FAA 
Designated Engineering Representative consulting group, The DERs Group, has
been engaged to 
manage and direct the process.  Current estimates are to achieve Type
Certification (TC) as early 
as the beginning of 2009.

 

=========================

 

There is a note in the history that Beta test engines were to begin delivery
in 2003.  Like many others, I would be happy to hear news of actual engine
deliveries.  It could be a great thing for GA.

 

FWIW,

 

Andy

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20080409/751bafa4/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list